Call of duty ghosts clan

Clarkyzs

If you've got the app the you can see which game modes are part of the clan war. Then as long as you play those game mode types you are then helping the clan. The current war has finished so the are no game modes to be seen at the moment.

Not able to get on the console. Can anyone confirm if we have the patches, reticule and weapon Camo?

Emblems are still locked so can't modify our logo until they unlock. Hope to make it more impressive once they become available. Haven't asked - are people happy with my logo efforts? The editor is a git to use on a small phone screen...

Mummy one isn't unlocked for me either.

Hmm. We had unwavering (Mummy patch) but it is now shown as not achieved...

Maybe we were on the edge of holding for 3 days. No idea honestly but still 9 extra achievements making 10 total :-)

Got GTA V for Christmas so joined the Briskoda crew and will play that when not in a clan war. Only issue is I just got gifted 1 billion within the the first 15 mins online :-(

Looking forward to the next war!

Edited by Lemming

Check the gta thread in here, happening to loads of people. Report it, bank it, spend it! Lol. I miss gta only have an xbox one.

Cheers for that - reported and fingers crossed :-)

Hope to get more time on Ghosts and GTA once the family leave. Biggest issue is the 7 year old who had more Skylanders and Lego Marvel for Christmas. Going to have to wait until he's in bed and hope the missus is feeling nice to play. lol

I got ghosts for Xmas, how does this clan thing work then?

The clan is "UK Dragons"

You apply to join (via the phone app) or get invited to the clan. You then need the phone app to see what the challenges are for "Clan Wars" within the app - provided a war is active.

Next war is in January. The idea is we capture nodes by winning x number of games of a given type (Kill Confirmed, TDM, Domination etc in both Core and Hardcore modes).

We won the last war decisively and captured all bar 1 node during the 4 days it was active.

Clan Wars unlocks outfits for the soldier, gun camos, patches and emblems. We have 10 of 27 unlocked so far.

Feel free to join the clan :-)

Right I will apply this evening. Not played ghosts online yet, only had a go at the campaign so far. I mainly play domination but I will try my hand at most game modes. I play on Xbox 360 gamer tag crowforest.

Right I will apply this evening. Not played ghosts online yet, only had a go at the campaign so far. I mainly play domination but I will try my hand at most game modes. I play on Xbox 360 gamer tag crowforest.

Did try to invite you but it wouldn't let me as you have no online career yet.

I will play some online tonight. Back to being a noob wandering the maps aimlessly

I'm pretty sure that's my normal play style even after loads of hours and my first prestige!

Well it only took me from Xmas last year til October this year to get to prestige master on black ops 2. So at that rate I should just max out on ghosts in time for the next one

• Like 1

Invite accepted. First couple of games played online. It plays a bit different from black ops 2 and the maps seem huge. K/D is probably garbage at the moment. Let me know what I need to do for this clan war thing as I have never been in a clan before.

Invite accepted. First couple of games played online. It plays a bit different from black ops 2 and the maps seem huge. K/D is probably garbage at the moment. Let me know what I need to do for this clan war thing as I have never been in a clan before.

We are all quite new to it so no problem. The Twitter account and this thread will keep us all updated as to targets and what to do :-)

The clan groweth!!

It's definitely going in the right direction. Hope more will join