Call of duty ghosts clan

Clarkyzs

Won't know until I can enrol us at 8pm. Once enrolled all of us can look in the app and see the requirements.

Will be sure to update people once I know more :-)

After 10 minutes of trying I still can't sign us up. It gets bleeding busy when they start a war. Will shout as soon as I can get it sorted

• Like 1

Top man - hope to get on later once the monster is in bed. TDM is a good start point :-)

Edited by Lemming

Oh dear. One clan has captured it already and has been beaten back down to 20 wins. Next clan is on 14 and we are on 10. I put in 6 or 7 wins tonight but think some of those went to knocking back the top teams score.

Maybe platinum is going to be a bit harder than I had hoped...

Well done on hunted. Have completely destroyed the other clans lead in TDM - they are now on 0.

Got us to 13 with one clan still on 16 but have to sleep as the little terror is all mine tomorrow while the boss is at work.

Good luck all

• Like 1

Good work once again fester and lemming! reckon if we do what we did last time and go for all the random ones also which all have higher Capture Points then we could pretty well.

Edited by Clarkyzs
  • Like 1

Reckon we just need whatever points we can gather to try and finish top 3 to get the patch.

Reckon this is going to be a hard one...