Call of duty ghosts clan

Clarkyzs

• 2 weeks later...

We are gradually levelling up the clan successfully. Where possible I will continue playing on Xbox 360 with other clan members to get us to level 6 :-)

• Like 1

Nice one. Wondered why the clan was levelling faster. We were a fraction off level 5 last night and a new item. Not checked today.

I need to resolve my connection issues at the moment. After 9pm it runs OK and after 10pm its perfect. Before 9 it is so damn laggy that I die before I see the enemy :-(

Seems to be related to our sky box doing background downloads - pulling the cable sorts it but its not ideal to fumble around unplugging cables each time.

Anyone else suffer the same sort of issue? Just wondering if it is really my end or their servers...

Added you last night :-) Hope you didn't mind the friend request - clan levels up quicker if member can play together in the same lobbies.

You might find you have the red mask available in the heads section of create a soldier and some patches and camos that the clan have earned.

Not absolutely sure whether it unlocks for new members or only for those who were there at the time so would appreciate your feedback on those. :-)

• Like 1

Ouch. Mines hard wired but still have the issue. Keep seeing network data until about 10pm when it stops. Have checked and there is definitely nobody on the router other than the Xbox, PS3 (turned off) and Sky box. Seems to be a Sky issue but darned if I can track it down as I don't want to turn on demand off :-(

Edited by Lemming

Being honest we only have one really good player (on the k/d front) and it isn't me :-D

Will accept your request once it appears.

Could I ask all members to briefly post what their gamertag/psnid is and the platform they play on if they don't mind.

Would be worth all members on each platform being "friends" on the platforms so we can get more clan member interaction online (and clan XP).

Accepted it :-)

Forgot to put my details up...

Platform: Xbox 360

Gamertag: LemmingWales

Probably find most Xbox 360 clan members are already in my friendlist but please hit me up if I missed anyone :-)

I think I have most of the people on Xbox 360 already but feel free to add me if not. Gamer tag crowforest. I may get inturrepted by the baby in the middle of a game though