Call of duty ghosts clan

Clarkyzs

Managed to get a few games in last night in between daughters bed time and SWMBO demanding the telly back. Should be able to play a few more games tonight again. Should I play TDM or try for one of the other nodes? When I play on my own I usually play domination so could go for that although I can't see SWMBO letting me play for 25 plus games

OK. Now just got to tell SWMBO "Tonight I am going to indulge in some hardcore domination with a group of men I met on the internet"

That's brilliant!

Will also try and partake of some Hardcore Domination tonight. Might play COD as well if she permits it :-D

Just got a retweet off one of the major COD streamers so hoping it gets some interest. He normally pulls 1k viewers so here's hoping

I'm surprised how few Briskoda members are up for this... Maybe we need a proper thread stating the details but don't want hassle from mods for dual posting.

Fingers crossed for some luck from JJag as he has 50k followers on Twitch and is a COD streamer so hoping it will help.

Hardcore Dom is a definite target - 25cp that we want ;-)

Having a child at home is stuffing me over for time and organisation so Clarky and Fester please continue to take point and give the clan targets.

1 more member possibly incoming and hoping for more.