Call of duty ghosts clan

Clarkyzs

Bit off topic but I'm loving titan fall! Got MVP once already!!! Damn good game. Gotta be honest though gets a bit laggy when there's 5-6 titans hitting crap outta each other in a room.

As a PS4 owner Titanfall is a game that makes me jealous of Xbone owners. But not enough to go out and buy one. 

I suspect ps4 will get titanfall at some point. Graphics would be that bit better too.

Fingers crossed but will probably have to wait for the 2nd instalment. Looks fun although the Smart pistol seems OP and the giant robots don't really do it for me.

Is there a mode without robots?

They are pretty good. New wars starts wed night I believe so if we are back down into gold division will the clan be trimmed in time for the 'roster lock' before the war begins so we stand a chance? I think it's 24 hours before the war starts.

Sorry all - been away playing RC cars and getting drunk up Nottingham way.

Looks like the clean down is probably pointless as we would only lose 1 or 2 members.

Let's hope for gold division and not try at all if we are still platinum.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

If we are in gold or platinum if only two thirds to a half of the clan play we will prob lose either way in any war as what has happened in the past ones.

Just gotta hope more peeps chip in if they can as we are close to getting a couple more unlockable trinkets! :)

One more win for the longer term players to unlock the outfit.

Newer members should have (or be one win off of) getting the mask(s)

Looking at the info for the next clan war if we do drop down to gold and win we will be straight back to platinum for the following war.

Are we waiting to see what division we are in and if we are in platinum doing nothing or are we going to go for it regardless?

Still Platinum but amazed and pleased to see we are already up in TDM and KC.

Will get on myself as soon as the boy has had his stories. :-)

Got to admit to only managing a handful of wins. Kept getting but jobs on my team

I was playing kill confirmed and kept either going up against full clans or getting put in losing games. I think I managed one win. Should get some more games in tonight