Recommend insurers that are cheap

Garyvrs13

Been checking money supermarket and go compare for insurance quotes and the cheapest I have found is privilege at £947 for the year and £140 deposit and something like £79 per month (don't remember exact figure) but anyway just wanted to find out if anyone rekons or can recommend were I could get it cheaper.i am 25 years old been driving for 5 years don't have any no claims bonus stay in paisley also have the car parked in the drive have 4kids and I am married don't know if that helps all the info but thought as put it in there anyway lol

Try Sky Insurance, they are a supporting trader on here I believe. Cheapest quote I got was £890 for my MK2 vRS TFSI, called up Sky and got it for £450 and its the most comprehensive cover I have ever had!

• Like 1

Try Sky Insurance, they are a supporting trader on here I believe. Cheapest quote I got was £890 for my MK2 vRS TFSI, called up Sky and got it for £450 and its the most comprehensive cover I have ever had!

Thanks for the recommendation. 

Our contact number is tel: 01707 642552

skyfbimage_zpsf8bef167.jpg

• Sponsor

Been checking money supermarket and go compare for insurance quotes and the cheapest I have found is privilege at £947 for the year and £140 deposit and something like £79 per month (don't remember exact figure) but anyway just wanted to find out if anyone rekons or can recommend were I could get it cheaper.i am 25 years old been driving for 5 years don't have any no claims bonus stay in paisley also have the car parked in the drive have 4kids and I am married don't know if that helps all the info but thought as put it in there anyway lol

Hi,

Please feel free to give us a try if you like. If you wanted to PM me your details I'd be happy to arrange for one of my quotes team to give you a call back.

Regards,

Dan.