January Meet

Blackline Stu

My back doors were letting in water aswell. Put it to skoda to fix this time last year and been fine since :-). Im keen for a run to elgin or up that way. Just need to make sure i get the rite date this time :rolleyes:.

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk

Yeah i thought it would be bushes as unjust had alignment done and i think the garage has knackered one. They not too expensive so i will get it fixed soon. I'm touring Scotland in march with a 1200 mile drive around our beautiful country for 5 days.

Aye should be good taking in Inverness Ullapool Isle of Skye fort William mallard Edinburgh Falkirk Stirling and Chester to meet friends lol. Obviously avoiding motorways when possible and visiting Loch Lomond on the way. I'll post details of my trip once I'm fully planned. It's going to be great

Aye should be good taking in Inverness Ullapool Isle of Skye fort William mallard Edinburgh Falkirk Stirling and Chester to meet friends lol. Obviously avoiding motorways when possible and visiting Loch Lomond on the way. I'll post details of my trip once I'm fully planned. It's going to be great

You really need to do the A84 run from Stirling at least through to Killin, stunning scenery at Loch Lubnaig and a really cracking drive! Shame i have to do it everyday to get to work  :rock:

• Like 1

My back doors were letting in water aswell. Put it to skoda to fix this time last year and been fine since :-). Im keen for a run to elgin or up that way. Just need to make sure i get the rite date this time :rolleyes:.

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk

We could make a brisky meet at the elgin show and shine in june if people are up for it?