Octavia MK2 Electric Drivers Window

Hi, Hoping someone can help. A few months ago when I was closing the drivers window on the one touch, my daughter closed the electric rear window on the drivers side just after me and it caused the drivers window to come back on it's own. Last week when I was closing the drivers window on the one touch again I pulled down on the steering wheel and the window came back down again. It has been said it might be the drivers switch pack but I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this.

Sounds more like the window rubber is tight and causing the window to drop down on the safety mechanism which detects if a arm etc is in the window. How old is the car?

Hi TB1, It's a 2007 VRS. What I thought strange was as the window was going up, and what ever position the window is in if you move the steering wheel it brings the window straight back down to the fully open position. If the rear window it put up after the drivers window is closed it doesn't do anything and it stays closed and the same, if you don't move the steering wheel the window closes fully.