January meet

Really enjoyed the last meet. So thought it may be a good idea to get something rolling for the new year. I think late January/early February would be our best best as everyone will be busy over new year.

Location is up for negotiation as I don't mind where we go. I enjoyed Newport and Merthyr is a good location too, with the added bonus of some nice driving roads not too far away if anyone was up for it.

Saturday or Sunday will be good for me so again day is up for negotiation.

• 3 weeks later...

Count me in, only thing is I'm back in U.K on the 19th Jan Sunday :(  Would be great if we can all meet up 25th or 26th Jan? By the way, I'm a vegetarian, so where ever we go for food please let me know if they serve vegetarian meals. 

Edited by Zuhayb

Won't able to come on the 18th or 19th Jan, as my arrival from holiday is 19th Jan. Looks like I won't be able to see any of you guys. Unless you can re-arrange to 1st week of Feb?

Right let's go for the Saturday then. Late afternoon like last time Good for everyone? Maybe Newport again as it's easy for everyone to get too? Think I was the furthest last time. And for the two Bristol guys it's not to difficult to get to and find?

Eddy, im pretty sure I seen you up Caerleon, you turned up the big hill by the spar?!

So whens this meet??

Wasn't I don't think, still don't know the area too well. I don't have roof bars on any more if that was the give away.

1st should be good for me.