Octavia CR VRS suspension from 59 plate facelift - only done 25k + other bit's

sko-with-go

Howdy,

having a garage clear out, and I have a full set of shocks and springs front and rear (The front's are still made up with good top mounts) from my low mileage Octavia Vrs CR diesel on a 59 plate. They are all in very good condition as you would expect.

The car had only done circa 25k miles when they were removed and replace with KW variant 1's by forum sponsors CN tuning.

Looking for £125 collected from Bristol (or + P&P but heavy, so wouldn't be cheap)

I also have a set of front brake calipers from a 57 plate Octavia VRS TFSI, in very good condition - these were only removed as the car had a Porsche NQSBBK fitted (it was a 330 bhp KO4 beast so needed better than standard brakes)

Also come with good pad's - £75 collected or plus P&P

I also have two Shark STS units, I believe one has been reset and one hasn't - one came with the KO4 Octavia mentioned above, which was switched over to Revo software, the second came with a Fabia Vrs Se that I had for a while. They are also useable a simple fault code readers, although they can't clear fault codes as far as I'm aware.

Let's say £25 (+P&P) each for these, on the basis that you may have to have it reset to use it with a new map.

May be other stuff, will update if I find any more bits!

Thanks for looking :¬)

Can the Shark sts units be used with an octavia 2.0tdi 2007, I take it all I need to do is buy the map from Shark and its all plug and play?

Yes, but you may have to have it reset by Shark first, hence the low asking price :)

Hi Sko-with-go

Don't suppose the callipers come with carriers?

I take it all VRS models (petrol & diesel) had the same brakes? (I have a Scout diesel with an iffy calliper so thought it would be a chance to upgrade to VRS front brakes)

Also what would you want to post the callipers to HD9 3HN?

Thanks.

Andrew.

Hi Sko-with-go

I take it all VRS models (petrol & diesel) had the same brakes? (I have a Scout diesel with an iffy calliper so thought it would be a chance to upgrade to VRS front brakes)

Thanks.

Andrew.

Hi, it's the part that 'holds' the brake pads and the bigger part that this fit's into, not sure if the bigger part is classified as part of the caliper or is the carrier ??  This is for front right and front left, in Vrs Red, with decent pads (plenty of life) 

I'm going to do some postage quotes in a bit and will get back to you :)

Hi Sko-with-go

Thanks.

Andrew.

I reckon the postage would be circa £10 having just had a quick look on 'parcel to go' and guessing the weight at approx 15kg.

• 3 weeks later...