Kessy vs radio vs open driver door

conn

DSG P for park.

Shut off the car by pressing the ignition button.

Open driver door.

Radio turns off.

Is it possible to make the radio turn itself off after I lock the car instead of just opening driver door? Sometimes really annoying while I just have to go out for few minutes and there are people in the car?

Thanks.

Just use the start stop function and leave KESSY in the car. This way the engine won't run but everything else should still work. I'm only guessing here (don't have KESSY) but you could give it a try...

Or the first answer, don't switch the engine off as this is the same as turning the key and removing it. In this situation, such as at a garage forecourt with someone in the car, I simply use the start/stop, or switch off and press start button. Without the clutch pressed.

Yes I got Start/stop, but if I put the car in P (usually automatic fuel saving kicks in and shuts down engine), press the button and open the door, then radio shuts down.

If I do not press the button and leave the car, engine stays off in fuel saving, alarms ping while driver door is open and radio stays operational. But in this scenario, if I return, I have to press the button to turn car off and then back on again - it is impossible to resume, since the car lost the key / driver door was open for a while and refuses to continue (start the engine before it was completely shut off, hold foot on the break and start up again).

I know it is a small nip ticking, but still - a bit annoying from time to time. Would have been much wiser to let radio play until I lock the door or some time passes to automatically shut it off...