SOLD - Neuspeed short shifter for late 2006 onward 6 speed Mk2 Octavia, Mk5 / Mk6 Golf, Superb, Yeti, etc

Nick P

For sale SOLD: Neuspeed short shift kit for newer any late 2006 onward transverse engine cars with O2Q 6 speed box, such as Mk5, Mk6 Golf, Touran, Octavia, Superb, Yeti, Audi A3, etc. etc.

sMQBBvH.jpg

http://www.awesomegti.com/brand/neuspeed/neuspeed-short-shift-kit-6-speed-transverse-vw-audi-seat-2006-on

This is such a fantastic upgrade - Bang for buck, easily the best modification I ever made to my car. It yields a 40% reduction in front to back throw and feels so perfectly weighted.

This thing is also kind of cool in that it's such a beautifully made single billet part, for somewhere where it really wouldn't matter what it looks like as it's so hidden away when fitted (the OEM part this replaces is just an ugly rusty bit of pig iron). You just know it's in there doing it's job of making your shifts feel awesome.

This is the small pin version suitable for cars from late 2006 onward with the O2Q 6 speed gearbox. Please don't buy it if you have an 06 plate Octavia for example. If your car sits around the crossover period and you want to make sure, the OEM part this replaces is 1K0 711 051 N.

Includes printed fitted instructions. Anyone can fit this upgrade in just a few minutes - it's a very easy job.

£80 delivered (to mainland UK). Can send out tomorrow.

Any for me Dave. Just let me know. Tomorrow would be fine. BTW, can you do me a favour and bring some jump leads if you've got some. I've gone and done the same trick as your seat buyer!