Modified vrs octavia sold

pete8tch

What a lovely clean looking example, making the leap shortly to Skoda from my 123d.

Something like this would be very tempting or the Fabia Vrs

Have you had figures from a RR?

Jealous of whoever buys this!

Not RR it mate no, never seen a thread where the power output wasn't questioned to be honest , this car pulls really well , even after driving quite a number of modded cars mine feels fast and a few owners have got out of it well impressed.

• 2 weeks later...

Happy to say I'm the new owner of the car, had a long trip up but couldn't have met a nicer couple at the end of it.

Thanks to you both for your hospitality and help, had a very enjoyable 250 mile journey home!

I'll be keeping the car on the site, and I'm already itching to get a few things ticked off my mod list! :D

• Like 3

Happy to say I'm the new owner of the car, had a long trip up but couldn't have met a nicer couple at the end of it.

Thanks to you both for your hospitality and help, had a very enjoyable 250 mile journey home!

I'll be keeping the car on the site, and I'm already itching to get a few things ticked off my mod list! :D

Are you sure you went to the right house?  :D

• Like 1