New ICE

Just had my new sub and amp fitted to my A4.

all i can say is wow what a difference, really improves the sound :thumbup:

its Rockford Fosgate stuff.

RF 3002 Amp

RF 12in Sub Stage 3

ive had RF stuff before in my octy and was happy with it. this time ive got better spec'd stuff and im delighted with the results :D

Velcro is not the most safest way of securing the sub box. In a high speed collision, a sub box can do A LOT of damage. The ideal way, and nowdays the most commom way to secure the box, is to drill it through the boot floor... that way, securing it the best.

:thumbup:

Can't go wrong with a bit of Rockford! :thumbup: :speaker:

I've found using a false floor with carpeted 2x2 frame holds a sub box in nice & tightly. Only thing that could dislodge it would be another inversion. :eek:

why dont you use velcro to stick your sub down instead of the elastic thingy.

oh' date=' and sorry, it does look nice. not ott. like it.[/quote']

hi mate,

thanks for the advice, was only fitted today so elastic thingy is temp measure :thumbup:

Velcro is not the most safest way of securing the sub box. In a high speed collision' date=' a sub box can do A LOT of damage. The ideal way, and nowdays the most commom way to secure the box, is to drill it through the boot floor... that way, securing it the best.

:thumbup:[/quote']

mines stuck down with velcro, never moved even in three rear end shunts.

but i dare say if i had a decent shunt, id proberbly be wearing it rather than listening to it.

might change the velcro to a couple of screws. :thumbup:

A nice tidy install. I likes it. I'd have to aggree with the lads on this one, as the motto goes... secure it before you wear it.