Citigo order placed..... Now the wait

Citigouk

So we have now placed our citigo order, after finding what would seem a reasonable skoda dealer to order from. Note not local in east anglia.

We have gone for:

Citigo Elegance 5door

ASG gearbox

White paint

Nano black

Continence pack

Entertainment pack

Style pack 2

Sunset rear glass

Citigo interior mats

I have still time to spec change the order if we are missing anything we should have gone for as the build date is a few months away still!

So should we have gone for sports suspension?

Is it possible to buy the 'sport' front splitter and rear bumper trim and fit to elegance?

Many thanks

All the other Elegances are Greentech so have the sports suspension as standard.

Personally I'd save the £100 and not bother.

You seem to have covered all the other bases,but I wouldn't have the "Continence pack" :giggle:

Convenience definitely yes...

Some owners like the spare wheel which I think is better than the tyre foam and compressor.  Tyre foam won't help if the tyre is split.

Also variable boot floor is very useful.  Not big money.  Apart from the obvious advantage of storing stuff underneath

I think the biggest advantage is when you put the back seats down the seat base stays where it is (not like other Skoda's in that it lifts up and can be removed)

so then you have quite a lip which is basically the height of the seat base.  With the variable boot floor the floor will be totally flat.  Just my opinion.

Depending on how long you might keep the car for, the additional manufacturers warranty either 1 or 2 years is very good value.

I went for 2 years on my 5 door Sport which I am collecting on Saturday, can't wait. :D

All the other Elegances are Greentech so have the sports suspension as standard.

Personally I'd save the £100 and not bother.

You seem to have covered all the other bases,but I wouldn't have the "Continence pack" :giggle:

Convenience definitely yes...

I blame iPad autocorrect for the 'contience' error :)

I thought as we have gone ASG it is not green tech we have to pay for sports suspension? We thought going for the larger wheels(which no doubt comes with tighter tyres) that sports suspension would deteriate ride slightly, as we are located in wilds of east anglia our roads are not exactly smooth.

I would add the spare wheel to the order now, if you want it, cost when I added it was approx £50. Ordered from the dealer after your car has been delivered will cost you more.

Spare wheel is in the style pack 2 which we have gone for. Thanks for heads up

• Like 1