A Big Thank You Briskodians!

Mike B

All the best Mike, and I wish you a MUCH happier 2014 and a speedy recovery :bearhug:

Hope the claim goes smoothly and the cash follows suit :)

Still absolutely gutted for you Mike, really hope you get a fair outcome. As everyone will advise, do not accept an insurance companies first offer! 

I don't really know you Mike, but as a fellow Briskodian - Wishing you a speedy recovery first and foremost, secondly I hope you get back your losses for the vehicle and injuries.

Take it easy, I know having been in a car accident, your health speedy recovery is in all our thoughts.

• Like 1

Guest BigJase88

Looks like It's getting written off, Find out for definite Monday or Tuesday! :-(

Loved that car!

That was quick!

My brother pranged his car on dec 20th and still hasn't heard anything back.

Good luck bud :)

Won't get another! Had that one from New, So I'd be constantly comparing them, Plus although mine got a bit of stick from time to time I never abused it! Couldn't vouch for the replacements history!

Got T-boned by a minicab on a roundabout!

Same thing happened to me the other week. Currently in the garage, just awaiting to hear back. Passenger wing is dented and cracked, front bumper cracked, fog light and headlamp smashed, bonnet dented and out of place, ridging into the driver side wing. Expecting the worst outcome, however pleased to say there were no injuries.

Never noticed this before, hope all is well. 2.5k damage sounds borderline repairable though. Hoping for a fix or just wanting rid?

I'd have it back in a heartbeat!

But I wouldn't replace it with another, If that makes any sense