Machine polisher question

IainMcDade

Got myself a da cor Xmas off my lovely gf. Got plenty of kit for using it but my question is this...I got a couple different heads from my local bookshop supplier however these are female fitment and so is the da machine, is there an adaptor I can get for this?

the da is called "king barney" just cheap beginner thing really, but does the job. The pads are u-pol. I have 2 size backing plates and plenty other velcro pads the now anyway just wondered if there was someway to use the new ones I got?

Sorry its quite difficult to articulate..

I got 2 backing plates with the machine and velcro pads which attach to these backing plates.

I then bought some different grade u-pol pads to add to my collection however the u-pol pads have a 14mm female thread i.e. the machine they go on should have a 14mm male thread.

My machine doesn't have a 14mm male thread though it has a female thread, the backing plates have the male thread which (dont know exact size) is smaller than 14mm.

So can i get some kind of adaptor to make the u-pol female 14mm fit my machines female connection?

I hope this is a better explanation haha!