Rear Anti Roll Bar

Thanks for all the advices. I have ordered the 24mm whiteline for now. Can't wait to have it fitted.

What setting should I have it at? I am thinking hardest setting to start off with to see how I get on with it. I mean other than the effect of lift off oversteering, does harder means more grip?

I have a MR2 as well so am well aware of the effect of lift off oversteering. It should be manageable as long as it's more forgiving than the MR2.

Also, what would the effect be if I set the whiteline to its hardest setting and fitting a R32 FARB?

Thanks for all the advices. I have ordered the 24mm whiteline for now. Can't wait to have it fitted.

What setting should I have it at? I am thinking hardest setting to start off with to see how I get on with it. I mean other than the effect of lift off oversteering, does harder means more grip?

I have a MR2 as well so am well aware of the effect of lift off oversteering. It should be manageable as long as it's more forgiving than the MR2.

Also, what would the effect be if I set the whiteline to its hardest setting and fitting a R32 FARB?

On the hardest setting you will have more front end grip and less rear. And fitting of R32 FARB will then give you less front end grip and more rear end grip.

I would put on mid  setting first and then go from there As the fact you have a new RARB the effects even on softest setting will be impressive.

Well I have purchased the neuspeed 28mm, I will be getting that and the r32 front fitted in February, now to start getting funds together for the coilies, Weitecs (Lloyd's fault again) ????

I seem to get alot of blame lately lol

:D

• Like 1