NEW Shark Performance website, and 2.0TDI PD price drop!

shark_90

Happy New Year everyone!

Sorry we haven't had chance to get on here sooner, preparations for the Autosport show this week have been top priority since we returned to work last week.

We have launched a brand new website at http://www.sharkperformance.co.uk with an updated look, new features and very soon, we'll finally actually have our very own, working online shop! I am quite excited about that bit, given that we've been trying unsuccessfully for 2 years!

Please take a look at the new site and let us know what you think, it's a little rusty and we're still updating the listings, but it's mostly there.

As part of the new site update and for 2014, we have reduced the price of our maps for the 2.0TDI PD engines, now down to £299 inc VAT. Our site now correctly reflects the price of the 1.9TDI remaps as down to £249 inc VAT!

We look forward to serving you throughout 2014 and remember that we can offer a much more comprehensive service than only remapping - we offer suspension upgrades, exhausts, wheels and general maintenance such as servicing and MOTs. Give us a try if you're looking for prices on performance parts!

Kind regards

Ben & the Shark team

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Any news on the price for the TSI coming down? Seems a big difference of £300 for diesel and £500 for the petrol?

The diesel equivalent is the same price for the facelift, CR170 and TSI are both £499 inc VAT, sorry to disappoint!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The diesel equivalent is the same price for the facelift, CR170 and TSI are both £499 inc VAT, sorry to disappoint!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had my car remapped by yourselfs a few months ago and then a 500 mile trip for a custom map :). Loving the 424nm of torque though :)