Columbus fix ?

Hi i have a question, can a Columbus in an Superb 2010 be updated to get Bluetooth audio ? not just phone Bluetooth.
and can the Language be updated to other With change of factory SW ,just like in  my 2012 Superb med HW-verson H60 and SW 3984.
In my brother`s 2010 Superb i dont find the hidden menu behind setup button so i dont have the verson of his Columbus ,I live in Norway.

BT audio streaming is down to the BT module actually fitted to the car and connected to the Columbus.

What module do you have?

Language can be changed and more have been added with more recent firmware updates.

Have you looked on the 'My GTi' website for info regarding firmware updates?

The hidden menu can be activated with VCDS if you have access to that. Or the original model & firmware can be found by looking at the white sticker on top of the Columbus.