Broken plastic floor pan protector.

Just noticed last night the plastic floor pan protector on my car is broken on the drivers side. I have no idea how this has happend. When I phoned the dealer today, he told me he had another octavia in workshop with the same problem. The damage was done by the flooding problem on the roads, but I have not been or driving in any weather like that recently. Any suggestions welcome as its bugging me why this has happend lol.

Maybe the missus did it :notme: Are you on about the panel with the little fins on it? I've noticed on my car that the fins are really easily damaged and I've alwsys wondered just how strong the panel acually is since it looked like stones thrown up by the front wheels make it look a bit like a dog has chewed them (and thats before I scraped the bottom of my car on a speedbump- I was only doing 5 mph as well)

Or maybe I stole it to fit to my car ;)

Ours ended up with a few holes in it from a metal luggage strap that got kicked up by the car in front. Pretty easy to damage I imagine but at least its doing its job. What have you done about a replacement?

sorry i dont have any pictures, i dont even know how to put pictures on here. Norco i spoke to the dealers in Dunfermline, the new one is £40, the in-laws should be comming up to visit in about two weeks to i will get them to bring it up for me, if not i will need to go to Inverness or Aberdeen.

• Like 1