Do factory Audi wheels fit the vrs with out adapters?

So just wondering if factory RS4, RS6, RS/S5 wheels fir without adapters? Not a huge fan of reps and think factory wheels are the way to go unless I'm spending loads on lightweight wheels! I'm not up on widths/PCD's and offsets!

• 6 years later...
26 minutes ago, Csaba86 said:

Hi Does anyone know if a 13 plate audi a3 wheels would fit on my 15 plate skoda octavia estate?Thank you

Go on one of the alloy wheel sellers websites and put both vehicles into the checker, they show the wheels that fit and the spec for the wheels for each vehicle. 

www.alloywheels.com allows you to check by make and model if you don't have the reg.

• Like 1

Put your car in. It shows the wheels that fit, click on one of the actual wheels and note the spec. Then do it again for the Audi. There are better sites that show the full spec of the wheels, someone posted a link to new wheels on an Octavia about a week or so ago that included the link.

The website was for wheelbase   https://www.wheelbasealloys.com/?msclkid=dae0a451c32f19a77a7ffb29aebc5067

Edited by VRS_White_Hatch