Power for sub

My mrs bought me an sub for Xmas and I need to get it wired in. Problem is I can't find an existing route to get through the bulkhead to battery. Any suggestions would be welcomed! Pictures would help too ;-)

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is a relay box on the bulkhead, lift it up and move to side and pull firewall sponge back from side of strut tower and there is a big grommit that leads to behind glovebox in car, i have 2 4 gauge power cables running through it

20130619_185039_zps15c61c3f.jpg

20130619_185028_zpsdd006d6e.jpg

Right the fella's I am failing at step one here! How is the cover strip suppose to come off? I don't want to just rip it off, I can see where I want to be I just can't get to it! Also, where behind the glovebox will it be? I just have a mass of crap behind it and a load of sound proofing!

Who wants to come and do it for me before I throw my teddies? Cars are so delicate compared to aircraft.... :-/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk