Newbie with VRS Estate

Hello 

I thought I should introduce myself and say thanks for the wealth of information on here so far!

I've been looking for a vrs estate for a month or so, and I picked one up on Sunday. It's an ex forum members car guessing from the sticker in the back window - a Kent number plate ending 03ULW.

Anyway, she's currently getting the waterpump and cambelt changed and a service before I start using it.

Upon viewing the car I tool my OBD scanner and saw the 17705 and 17545 codes, which I'm getting my garage to have a small investigation into as it's not bringing up the EML. This as well as the drivers side door not on the central locking/drivers side mirror/interior light problem, but she came with the loom to replace the door loom.

This doesn't put me off - I've got a mk1 golf with a mk3 golf td engine in which has kept me busy and I like a challenge!

Anwyay, I'll update this post with pics come the weekend!

Hello, and thanks again!

• Like 1

Suspension wise Damian at dpm gets my vote damn helpful and good value too..... Is it service parts or modification parts your after as well or just spares as there are loads of forum guys who can help with second hand parts on here