Can I connect an amplifier to the Bolero multimedia system

Hi how do I test for parasitic draw. I was thinking that car will always see parasitic draw as it is not programed for extra accessories.  I try something else and will see. I will try to connect it to existing fuse. When I disconnect the amp everything is fine. Thanks. 

On 02/11/2018 at 08:49, Herby12 said:

I don't think I have bad connection. Amp is connected as on the picture in previous post. I will try to take power from some 20 amp existing fuses (I use same circuit as lighter if possible so car will think I use something over the socket) an will see if that's help with start stop. 

Is your RCA converter Auto sense ?  and I take you are trying to plug into the fuse box to power the RCA right ?

On 03/11/2018 at 15:21, Herby12 said:

Hi how do I test for parasitic draw. I was thinking that car will always see parasitic draw as it is not programed for extra accessories.  I try something else and will see. I will try to connect it to existing fuse. When I disconnect the amp everything is fine. Thanks. 

what gauge wire have you got running to the amp?

Hi thank's for the replies. I tried everything again and it works as it should. No start stop error. Just message that start stop is of because of power requirements. So all is fine. My line output converter is auto sensing it has 12 volt blue remote wire going to amplifier to turn it on and off when head unit is on and off. :biggrin: 

Wires are 10 gauge.