New to skoda and very happy ;)

FreddyFlucker

Hi guys so glad i found this forum has helped me out a few times already and also made my choice to which car to buy ;)

Im now a very pleased new owner of a 2011 skoda superb elegance 1.6 greenline 14k on clock and using it as a taxi, And people just cant get over the look build quality and interior quality of my car and i have to say i love it too!!!

leg room is out of this world ;) i can drive without a passenger moaning about space or digging their knees in my back for the entire journey!!

1 question i do have which i cant seem to find the answer but i am a noob when it comes to things like this!!

the sat nav plays films but am i able to put films onto a sd card to play and if so what format do i have to make sure my film is in?? sorry if this a noob question but i have no idea!!

many thanks in advance to taking your time to read this and hopefully helping 

thanks