Possibility of a north wales meet

Gavind

How about somewhere like http://www.giler.co.uk/Main.htm, just happens to be next to a familiar driving route ;) . I think I would have to wait until April, when the wife goes away on holiday  :angel:  

you happen to mean the snowdonia loop by any chance and it doesn't quite fit in as middle of north wales really but if others fancy it then why not 

For a smell trek, there's a meet in Telford Saturday 22nd Feb, lunchtime

the only problem is its a bit more that a small trek from up the left hand corner of wales  ;)

you happen to mean the snowdonia loop by any chance and it doesn't quite fit in as middle of north wales really but if others fancy it then why not 

the only problem is its a bit more that a small trek from up the left hand corner of wales  ;)

Actually meant the Evo triangle

All these roads we're talking about are excellent and bring back memories of my biking days when speeds of over 60 mph were occasionly touched! Knee's were brushed along tarmac and mono wheeling off the throttle was common place.Removing my mate's bike from hedgerows was also a fond memory lol!

I'm up for it!

Will let my old biker mate who now has a VRS mk2 know too.

All these roads we're talking about are excellent and bring back memories of my biking days when speeds of over 60 mph were occasionly touched! Knee's were brushed along tarmac and mono wheeling off the throttle was common place.Removing my mate's bike from hedgerows was also a fond memory lol!

I'm up for it!

Will let my old biker mate who now has a VRS mk2 know too.

Heres hoping I am in front of Mr Rooney, your black soot will spoil the view I'm sure  :giggle:

• Like 1

Any old carbon build up In my engine was blown out and left at Oulton park last October lo!

Funnily enough its running much cleaner after that day ( a bottle of forte turbo cleaner was added before hand ) along with the Italian tune up which does wonders for smoke free driving!

• Like 1

Just booked that day off so will  pop down after dog walking duties. Might see if I can do a few laps on the PM session.  

Brilliant mate, look forward to it.