I was considering

AlleyCat`

The biggest strop I can see coming on is from her indoors, if I decide to go for the Qashqai, when she finds out the extra cash we will need to stump up

• Like 2

The biggest strop I can see coming on is from her indoors, if I decide to go for the Qashqai, when she finds out the extra cash we will need to stump up

Have to say i'm with you on the new QQ but my budget doesn't go that far.

It is a step up on the outgoing model.

I'm fairly certain the replacement vehicle won't be a Yeti, which is a shame as by and large i've enjoyed it.

The price has crept up, I'm not a huge fan of the facelift and the engines feel like they should have moved on a bit.

• Like 1

Have to say i'm with you on the new QQ but my budget doesn't go that far.

It is a step up on the outgoing model.

I'm fairly certain the replacement vehicle won't be a Yeti, which is a shame as by and large i've enjoyed it.

The price has crept up, I'm not a huge fan of the facelift and the engines feel like they should have moved on a bit.

Exactly the same opinion as myself. As I posted earlier I discussed the L & K Yeti, but with the extras I was looking for it was over £28k and no where near the specification of the Tekna Qashqai. The few old engines were the final straw, totally outdated compared to what the competition offers. I really do love the Yeti, but after serious consideration of the new model you can see it is only a cosmetic upgrade and with the additional price hike is no longer value for money. I asked the dealer why the updated 1.4 engine as in the new Octavia was not available and he advised Skoda have no intentions of fitting this. So we are left with virtually a 2009 model car with a few front end changes.

In some ways I am hoping I dislike the Q.Q. when I take it out this afternoon, but reading all the reviews I think I will not be disappointed.