Seat Leon FR+ MK1 Alloy Wheels Cupra R 17 Inch - Fabia VRS

johal87

Right, ive done a deal on a Leon FR+ MK1, last of the old shape as my daily runner, i sold my fabia vrs, and thought I could do with a petrol, so had a Leon Cupra R, which is currently up for sale, but I have realised im simply doing too many miles at the moment to justify a petrol. 

But one of my first mods will be to add my 18'' Cupra R alloys. 

So the 17s will be up for sale, i didn't check if it was a set of 5 or 4 which is my mistake but either way im setting the price the same at £525, i do not want to start a discussion on the price, these alloys are rare and currently I can not find any for sale. These are offered here first before the world of eBay, and even the cupranet forum, due to me prefering the fabia vRS's over the leons, just due to size i've had to opt for the Seat. 

As far as im aware these alloys fit over the brembo brake set up, so are pretty much ideal for the mk1 fabia vrs. 

All tyres are good, wheels have minimal marks, pictures will be attached monday/tuesday. 

I will happily part ex against fabia vRS alloy wheels should it help the sale, and will provide tools to swap the wheels over etc and a cup of tea! 

any further info, just drop me a PM

• Like 1

I would say clean them up and take a new picture, not very appealing in that condition for that price

I know, my apologies for that, just weathers not the best at the moment, but will be up shortly.