New Owner Newcastle

stbb

Just a quick hello. We are about to become a owner of White citigo Elegance 60 with a few options. Ordered mid september and just be informed it has left factory. Apart from never waiting this long for car before im looking forward to getting started of few mods. Im a live long VW nut so will just be like having another Lupo. Im Vag com equiped and have a few mods im mind . Been lurking on here a while getting info and tips and only concern is the MPG. I run a B6 passat sport ( maped to 180 BHP ) and get 52 mpg daily and neary 60 on run so hope you are all ragging you citygo's to get that mpg lol.

steve

• Like 1

Welcome to the forums Steve. Sounds like impressive figures for the Passat with that power. I'll be interested to see what you start getting in the Citigo - and also hearing more about those mods you've got planned - Keep us all posted!

Welcome to the forum Steve :)

I loved both my lupos, had a 1.4 16v 100hp and a GTi

Citigo reminds me of them in a way... just wish it had the GTi's 125hp engine :)

Enjoy the site and the car when you get it

Damo