Correct oil for Yeti 170 diesel with DPF

Moonman2

My 170 had its two-year service today and I noticed, from the service record book, that whereas at  the one-year service (one year ago) the garage used "engine oil for variable service intervals QG1", this time they didn't. The part number for the oil used today was ZGB115QLB00521, which seems (via a Google search) to be "Quantum engine oil (Fixed Service)", an oil Skoda do not recommend for a diesel with a DPF. For a DPF, Skoda say ZGB115QLB00501 (Quantum engine oil LongLife) must be used.

Am I going to have a problem? My annual mileage is low (about 4000 miles), but the journeys are not that short or stop/start and the engine is generally up to temperature before I arrive at my destination.

Only oil with the 507 00 specification can be used in a DPF-equipped engine, regardless of the service or mileage regime. This is the "Longlife 3" specification. Get it changed.

I used shell oil from euro car parts. 47.99 iirc and is okay for use with DPF.

Car is cr 170 octy but I think it's exactly the same engine.