VRS Daytime running light?

You will have to wedge a screwdriver between drl cover (black thing) and bumper and tilt should pop it out.

Then undo 3 torx bolts and then it drops out.

Undo plug. From here you can either replace whole unit or remove lens cover from old 1 with new 1 and do in reverse to fit back together

I would advise putting wd40 or something on plugs as mine have had water getting to them due to the cracked lens.

Sadly you have to buy complete unit every time and not just the lens

• Like 1

How do you change them? I've got a stone crack in my drivers side, so I've bought a new one but before I get down on my hands and knees I was wondering if anyone knew?

Ta.

Just wondering, did you buy the glass or the whole unit? And how much did it cost you?

I've got a crack on my passenger side DRL and I've gotta get round to replacing it.

You will have to wedge a screwdriver between drl cover (black thing) and bumper and tilt should pop it out.

Then undo 3 torx bolts and then it drops out.

Undo plug. From here you can either replace whole unit or remove lens cover from old 1 with new 1 and do in reverse to fit back together

I would advise putting wd40 or something on plugs as mine have had water getting to them due to the cracked lens.

Sadly you have to buy complete unit every time and not just the lens

Ok thanks will give this a go either tonight or the weekend. :thumbup:

Just wondering, did you buy the glass or the whole unit? And how much did it cost you?

I've got a crack on my passenger side DRL and I've gotta get round to replacing it.

I bought the whole unit which iirc was circa £42.00 +vat.

Yep 42 about right. I would advise trying to wrap the glass in a film to try and stop it from going again (I need to do this maself)

I've tried finding out from hella and skoda if I can buy the cover/glass separate and nothing even thou it has part numbers on it