Best Quick Detailer?

TheBoyArmitage

Hi guys,

Looking for a fairly priced  quick detailer, as a previous user of Autoglyms 'Rapid Detailer', I thought I'd venture into the world of the Chemical Guys.

Found these two detailers, any advice on which to try? Not entirely sure on the difference, except of course the obvious couple of quid! :giggle: .

http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/detailing-sprays/chemical-guys-synthetic-quick-detailer/prod_146.html

http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/detailing-sprays/chemical-guys-speed-wipe/prod_180.html

Thanks in advance guys!

Carl

Someone from here recomended to me the Sonax Brilliant Shine Detailer as the awesome, must have product... :) Planning to buy it very soon...it costs around £20.00 but I heard it's worth it... :thumbup:

Matty

Unfortunately, the £12.95 750ml spray bottle is still out of stock on CYC.

I read that the Sonax stuff is much thicker than other QD's. As I only use a QD as a drying aid and not for detailing, will it be suitable for my use?

Many thanks.

Mike.

It can be diluted by a small amount...no more than 10% water, but its not really meant to be drying aid

If its a drying aid you need.......Nothing beats Bilt Hamber QD

Chris, thank you so much for this...you've saved me wasting forty odd quid.

Regards

Mike.

quick detailer for me is zaino z6 though i use alot of gtechniq 2 v3 diluted down as a drying aid

Sonax is an awesome product but in my eyes in more than what a quick detailer is. I personally see it as a spray on sealant whereas most qd cg v7 or z6 are just there to refresh the paintwork