Matty's Orange Fabia Sport MKII 1.9TDi (vRS...:))

Slotty

BOOM!!! Nice one there Slotty. I would like your OP twice but I can't.

Great to have another Mk2 Fabia build thread up, we have far far far toooo many threads about oil, LED's and now famously bad headlights.

1.9TDI PD puts a lot of expectation on you though :) , you'll have ,any people calling your car a "true" Mk2 vRS.

Check out Devonutopia's Mongrel amongst others for inspiration

See you at a track day :yes:

BOOM!!! Nice one there Slotty. I would like your OP twice but I can't.

Great to have another Mk2 Fabia build thread up, we have far far far toooo many threads about oil, LED's and now famously bad headlights.

1.9TDI PD puts a lot of expectation on you though :) , you'll have ,any people calling your car a "true" Mk2 vRS.

Check out Devonutopia's Mongrel amongst others for inspiration

See you at a track day :yes:

I would love to spend more money on modifying the engine etc ad get more power but can't due to the funds and me and wifey sharing all the money. However as we now ordered her the CitiGo Sport I think she will let me spend more on my car...:)

I do like her and think this is how MK2 VRS should look and perform like...;)

I've never had any problems with the oil, LEDs (apart from the cheap ones i used as my side lights as these started to flicker two days after I've put these in) or headlights. Always been happy with the car and the way it looks and performs. Thugs like replacing the bulbs and looking after the car help a lot...:D

Ah very nice! And when you treat the wife to a skoda will you be tinkering with her car too?!

She won't let me as it will be "HERS"...:D

As it will be the CitiGo sport I don't think it needs any tinkering...;)

She won't let me as it will be "HERS"... :D

As it will be the CitiGo sport I don't think it needs any tinkering... ;)

Ahh will she let you clean it though?!  :rofl:

Well Boss seems to think citigogogogogo's need tinkering with lol

• Like 1

As it will be the CitiGo sport I don't think it needs any tinkering...;)

Well someone needs to try a 1.2tsi 6speed mapped to 130bhp...

:)

I think that would be a cracker!

• Like 3

Ahh will she let you clean it though?!  :rofl:

Well Boss seems to think citigogogogogo's need tinkering with lol

Yes...She will hence why we went with white one...I promised her I'll clean it every week...Right...This thread is about my Fabia, Not her and her CitiGo... :think:

• Like 3

Going back to my car as promised... this time last year she had to go through the MOT and failed on the front shocks so these had to be replaced and I decided to also lower the car by 35mm which improved the look and handling imo...

Before:

post-80790-0-09865300-1389052643_thumb.jpg

After:

post-80790-0-31490800-1389052696_thumb.jpg

Looks much better...!

In the meantime my wifey passed her driving test and we had to spend some money to get her the car...and as I was responsible for finding one I bought her this:

post-80790-0-56327100-1389052802_thumb.jpg

She hates it and tbh I don't blame her as this car has really let us down few times and we decided to replace it wit the Brand New...Skoda CitiGo Sport which was ordered on 20th of Dec and should be with us March/April this year.

After lowering the car I decided to paint my brakes and only God knows how I ended up with this:

post-80790-0-16984800-1389052993_thumb.jpg    post-80790-0-02524100-1389053030_thumb.jpg

These were painted red when I fitted my Trinity Alloys but as I didn't really like that I wanted to paint these in Matt Black...This is what happened when I applied the first, second and third coat...I liked it and decided to leave it.

Watch this space...I have lots to add...!!!

The plans for the orange beast are:

• On Saturday, if everything goes well I'll be the owner of the Weitec Hicon GT Coilovers... :rock:
  • Next thing I need to save for is the H&R RARB which I'm planning to have installed on my car by May or maybe before
  • Then upgrading the bushes (As per Sparkly and Sharkrider Recommendations)
  • And maybe 17mm spacers for the back but not sure about these yet as above takes the priority.
  • Bigger brakes if I have some spare money...

I have also ordered the new Logo Front and Rear Badges and Also Centre Caps for my new Wheels (Will post the Pic tomorrow)

Thanks to Richard I also have two BlackVue Cams installed and working inside my car...350g on the Back and 380b HD on the front. Richard helped, I must admit he actually installed these for me and I'm over the moon with these. I also have a spare set for the CitiGo..

Tomorrow I'll try to list the mods i have already done... 

• Like 2

Going back to my car as promised... this time last year she had to go through the MOT and failed on the front shocks so these had to be replaced and I decided to also lower the car by 35mm which improved the look and handling imo...

Before:

IMG_0965.JPG

After:

IMG_1655.JPG

Looks much better...!

In the meantime my wifey passed her driving test and we had to spend some money to get her the car...and as I was responsible for finding one I bought her this:

IMG_1188.JPG

She hates it and tbh I don't blame her as this car has really let us down few times and we decided to replace it wit the Brand New...Skoda CitiGo Sport which was order on 20th of Dec and should be with us March/April this year.

After lowering the car I decided to paint my brakes and only God knows how I ended up with this:

IMG_1836.JPG IMG_1837.JPG

These were painted red when I fitted my Trinity Alloys but as I didn't really like that I wanted to paint these in Matt Black...This is what happened when I applied the first, second and third coat...I liked it and decided to leave it.

Watch this space...I have lots to add...!!!

Def like the funky crackle effect the paint had! V unique!

Cracking set of wheels you've got there slotty. Loving the colour! Keep it up :) when you're truly happy with your car your back pocket will know about it. We're forever damned to keep modding our cars!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the new wheels now. Still 17" but from Roomster Scout. These are called Kentaur and really really suit the car. Will post the image in this thread soon :)

Thanks for the nice comments. I really do like this car and don't regret any money I spent on it...!

Really wanted to post and add more pics to this but don't have any pics showing the mods I want to write about so planning to take some over the weekend and will post here.

Currently awaiting the front and rear new logo badges and planning to enquire about wrapping the front grill, door mirrors and roof at my local tinting and wrapping place...Only going to enquire and doesn't mean I'll do it...;) might need some with the photoshop skills to show me how the car will look like...;)

Matty

A long time ago one of the first Fabias that drew my attention was this one:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/7628006@N07/sets/72157607363688873/

some inspiration for you since it is the same color :)

Thanks 32...! Will check this later on my Laptop. Currently on the phone.

• Like 1

Just had quote back from my local vinyl place and to do the roof, front grille and door mirrors in gloss black they want £250.00...

Not sure if that's expensive but won't make any decisions until I see the photoshop of the car with these done...

Waiting for one from TheBoyArmitage...:thumbup:

• Like 1