EGR Delete Group Buy #6 (ASZ, BLT & ALH)

joelk2010

my engine management light has came on because of a sticky EGR and the garage are quoting £300 odd for a new on + vat! So naturally I thought of your group buy but it's finished :( needing a BLT without boost nipple when the next one comes around

my engine management light has came on because of a sticky EGR and the garage are quoting £300 odd for a new on + vat! So naturally I thought of your group buy but it's finished :( needing a BLT without boost nipple when the next one comes around

Or you could jut clean your one up for now take it of and clean all the muck out of it and it should work fine again

Does anyone have any idea when the next one of these would be organised? Trying to weigh up waiting or just getting a darkside kit. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk