Goodbye to my Yeti

Pouclee

I am without a Yeti, well for about 6 to 8 weeks. My dealer had a customer for mine so asked if I would let them have it before my new Yeti arrived.

They have given me a loan car for the duration a Fabia Monte Carlo Tech estate with 161 mile on the clock, full tank of fuel and covered on their insurance.

They gave me the agreed px price and have offered a 'no px discount' on the new one when it arrives.

Must say quite impressed with the little Fabia, although already missing some of the Yeti toys.

What a positive report for a change over to a new Yeti. 6 to 8 weeks can be a long time to wait, until the last week or so, when the time appears to slow down dramatically. Which is different to being on holidays for, say 3 weeks, when the time goes so slowly, until you realise there is only two days left, before heading home and back to the treadmill. How long did you own the first Yeti and how many miles had it done?

No wonder the dealer could sell it easy. At that mileage, I would have been tempted to sell privately. Still, I suppose a no p/ex discount is a good compromise - but needs to be at least 10%. Trouble is, no room for negotiation now the trade in has gone.

Look where the lad lives, it,s even smaller than where I live ( 30 miles x 15 miles ) no chance of putting big mileage on his Yeti. Pouclee does have one thing in his favour though, he has a Main Dealer on Island we don,t.

Tony