Opinions please...

austenw90

But you could disagree with my opinion or anyone's opinion for that matter, meaning that you can disagree with an opinion if you want to.

No i give my own opinion on a matter but that might be not the same as your's but im not disagreeing,an opinion is a personal thing to each person. As Clint Eastwood once said "opinions are like arse holes...everybody's got one" 

Edited by O.C.D.

Maybe it's that it should be respected (within reason) but it may be incorrect if it relates to something factual.

Where as it is my opinion that personalised number plates are not tacky. However O.C.D. may disagree and say they are tacky. Neither of us are correct as it is a matter of opinion however we both disagree with each other... I think, obviously I can only speak for myself.

EDIT: PS. It doesn't mean I don't respect O.C.D.'s opinion. Just that in my opinion that statement doesn't make sense.

If you go back and look at my post on this thread you will see that i ended my post with.....IMO. So i didn't disagree with your opinion but instead give my own.   So once again you can't disagree with an opinion.! 

Well sir that's your opinion and your entitled to it. Gosh 07.57 this morning, this must have been on your mind all night. I think we will agree to disagree because it's getting boring now.! I hope in the near future to discus car related matter's with you on this car related forum.