Back to a Skoda......

hi all,

after best aprt of 2 years since selling my Superb elegance (for a pickup needed for work!) i am back with an Octy VRS II estate (for the mutts)

been spending the last week scanning through the posts to see if there are any easy tweaks / good ideas etc that i can get done sooner rather than later

the car is "bedded in" with 204,000 on the clock, but ive know the last 2 owners so i know she has had an easy life with no expense spared... had the injector recall done at 174k she still pulls like a train, helped with a remap and DPF delete (bored out rather than straight pipe replacement for the MOT)

i did start to write an essay about what standard spec the VRS II (pre FL) as i couldn't beleve it didn't have heated mirrors!!  had to delete when a colleague pointed out where they were!! (previous 2 cars had auto heated when you had the windscreen demist on!)

so instead i am going to write to ask (as its a bit contradicting in the posts i have read) whether CH / LH lights work on a pre fl, drl activation cornering lights etc.  and if there is anyone in the Basingstoke area with the means to activate :)   i have maxidot, but not auto lights / wipers and she is 2007 57

looking forward to hearing from people who have successfully activated the mods..

cheers

thanks will do.  im in Basingstoke Hants...

yeah your right i don't want to spend too much just in case she goes pop, but i got her a few k under the going rate, so have some tinkering room...   :)

thats why i want to do the LH / CH mod etc as a quick cheap option 

found a post for auto licht mod, but need rain sensors for that, and thats a whole can of worms me thinks!

im not one for going silly with mods.  being an estate i like the remap as a wolf in sheeps clothing kinda thing, so i won't be looking at 20" wheels and lowering it to the floor!  just some nice "grown up" tweaks so i stand out from the crowd....  (my superb i used as a taxi. i had the reverse camera mod and added Play station etc used to get some nice tips :giggle: