Bluetooth Unit 7P6 035 730J

Percy Edwards

I have for sale a VW bluetooth unit, wiring harness, microphone and foam holder.  I used this in my Superb with a Bolero stereo but I think it works with a Columbus as well.

I purchased it from Car Systems in February 2013 and I believe it works with or without multi function steering wheel and with red or white instrument clusters.  It does bluetooth audio also.

I'm looking for £120 posted to the UK.  Let me know if you have any questions.

I had this fitted to a 2012 Superb, fitted with a Bolero. As far as I'm aware it will fit all bolero and Columbus units. On my unit it had Bluetooth audio. It includes everything I needed and also has a black carpet like cover on top of the foam so that is less noticeable under the seat. I can post a picture tomorrow if it helps.

I had a Bolero and maxi dot, when I fitted it it worked on the bolero and steering wheel but I had to get it coded to work on the maxi dot. When I used it though I tended to use the screen as you can have your favourite numbers on the screen.

With a Columbus I think it has voice activation.