OK these don't count

Sparkly

Didn't take you long...

Amazon usually debit your account when they despatch goods and if you have anything coming from Amazon it means it was purchased in March...

Loser...!!!! :giggle:  :giggle: :giggle:  :giggle:  :giggle:  :giggle:  :giggle:  :giggle:  :giggle:  

• Like 3

I also have this coming from Amazon, also purchased before

Posted Image

I could do with a new one of these dropped my old one the other day and it broke :( What did you search for on Amazon as I can't find it?

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

I could do with a new one of these dropped my old one the other day and it broke :( What did you search for on Amazon as I can't find it?

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Draper-42278-Car-Washing-Garden-Spray/dp/B000PJANWQ

three jet patterns less though.

• Like 1

I also have this coming from Amazon, also purchased before

61gXqqOGV1L__SL1100__zps1bb68247.jpg

but no new purchases, that still counts right?

So what is this then, a snow foam lance that works off of a hose?

If so more details please and a review on whether it's Good, Bad or Ugly ;)

• Like 1

So what is this then, a snow foam lance that works off of a hose?

If so more details please and a review on whether it's Good, Bad or Ugly ;)

No, definitely not a Snowfoam lance, just a tool for spraying prewash or similar products onto the car simply and easily, doesn't really do anything a £3.00 pump sprayer doesn't do, apart from you don't have to pump and it has a touch more power

Denial is the first form of acceptance :thumbup:

Not usually, because you're denying the act is taking place, therefore it's impossible to accept something that you're not acknowledging the existance of :D

No, definitely not a Snowfoam lance, just a tool for spraying prewash or similar products onto the car simply and easily, doesn't really do anything a £3.00 pump sprayer doesn't do, apart from you don't have to pump and it has a touch more power

Ohhhhhhhh is that all it is! Yeah, I use a Miricle Grow plant feeder hose attachment :D

• Like 1

Ohhhhhhhh is that all it is! Yeah, I use a Miricle Grow plant feeder hose attachment :D

Yep, same idea.

If you are looking for Snowfoam from a hosepipe direct there is the Gilmour Foamaster, not as good at making shaving foam as a lance and pressure washer, but it will clean the car.

• Like 1

Have seen Demon Shine Snow Foam advertised on Fast and Loud Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

Their large bottle has some kind of Venturi attached but I can't see it making 'proper' foam