Window won't close

Can anyone help me with this, I've been having an issue where the rear drivers side window won't open. I put the car into the garage for a check over and they said it worked fine for them so tonight I thought I'd test it..... That's where my night went bad.

The drivers side still won't go down but now the rear passenger side won't go up! I get a clicking sound coming from the motor on each door but no movement.

I've sealed it for tonight with some heavy duty plastic sheeting but am going to take the door card off and have a look at it in the morning. Anyone have any clues what this could be?

First I would check the drivers door electric window switches or wiring to it as these fail and as linked to the other door windows can stop those working too

Sent from my Samsung S3

Cheers man, the drivers door works the front windows fine but did notice during my stupid testing session (waiting for the missus to leave work so it's her fault lol) that the switch to stop people opening the rear windows from the back doesn't work. Could this be part of it? Also is the rear window meant to go all the way down as my last few cars still had some glass showing.

Taken the front switch apart and i can't see any signs of water or damage to the circuit board (no expert but doesn't look broken) still can't get the window up.

Anyone know how to manually get the window up?