Early edition 13th.4.2014

vrsnick90

All bieng well i should be there, new to the forum so don't know anyone on here but i should be there regardless!

Anyone is welcome dude wether you no anyone or not . This will be a good chance to get to a lot of the briskoda guys . Your very welcome to join the convoy .

Would you like adding to the list ?

Anyone is welcome dude wether you no anyone or not . This will be a good chance to get to a lot of the briskoda guys . Your very welcome to join the convoy .

Would you like adding to the list ?

Thanks mate i wont know 100% if i will be going until maybe the weekend before but hopefully see you all at the meet!

I will be Meeting pants at sandbach services for 6am if anyone elce fancys driving down to the convoy point with uz feel free show up ;)

I'll try meet you guys there. I'm passing there coming from Manchester.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I'll be attending along with my brother. Should be in the Skoda.

Hopefully I'll get down to the meet point, just means I've got to drive 20 miles in the wrong direction first :doh:  (located in westhaddon) If its sunny, I'll be there.

First car meet and pretty much total newbie here so will be nice to meet some like-minded people.

Would you mind adding me to the list please.

Hello all, look like vrsnick90 will not be attending down to car issues, so I will be leading the convoy, look for the black Fabia vrs mk1 with the private plate P90 NTS, any questions in the mean time let me know. also I am on Facebook Adam pants Wilson if you need to contact me on the day.

• Like 1

I'll try meet you guys there. I'm passing there coming from Manchester.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ant if you are going to meet me fella can you let me know as I am meeting two of my mates locally so will not stop at the services, same for any one else :) looks like its going to be a good day.

Hello all, look like vrsnick90 will not be attending down to car issues, so I will be leading the convoy, look for the black Fabia vrs mk1 with the private plate P90 NTS, any questions in the mean time let me know. also I am on Facebook Adam pants Wilson if you need to contact me on the day.

Thanks for this mate . Gutted about my car. but **** happens . Just glad someone can take over and run the convoy . If you need any names adding to the list just let me know .