Images of sunshades fitted? Anyone got some on their mk1 fabia?

Just considering picking up a set of sunshades for my 2005 Fabia. Can't really get the windows tinted as the car regularly has to carry lots of PA gear which would inevitably wreck it but like the idea of being able to remove the shades for those occasions!

Just wondering about how they look, only been able to find a few images from a fellow briskodian who I bought some wind deflectors off a little while ago! Anyone got pics on a red fabia?

Thanks for any help!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi I'm not sure if you can really see? But I've got those sun shades fitted and I'm very happy with them

Brill thanks mate! You found the good then?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Yea! Really impressed as they were only £52 and van style is actually in the next village to me so they fitted them for free too! Absolute bargain

Seen you the other night in Mansfield mate. I live in Ravenshead so always in the area.

You get these from Blidworth?

I've got a set of Van style custom shades in my Fabia estate and they are brilliant.

They just look like tints until you get close up, and are very good at shading the sun and for security. They are so good I leave them in permanently. I'd highly recommend them. 

Loving the spotting! Think I'm going to stick the motor through it's mot and if it's kind to me I'll pick a set of the shades up. My missus is from Derbyshire so we're occasionally down that way seeing family, might pop to get them fitted too! (although from what I hear it's a dead easy fit!)

• 3 weeks later...

Well the fabia flew through its MOT today (first time I've had a car pass first time in 7 years of car ownership!) so should leave a little money in the car pot for my screens!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk