Sat Nav SD Card on Bolero

I'm probably being useless but I can't find anything in settings, iphone or app, to let that happen. Any pointers?

I have TomTom on my Iphone and if I press for the in app volume control there is an option for output on the right hand side

Just back from Mallorca, used my Nexus5 with Copilot European maps again. Excellent as usual including safety (speed) camera alerts,petrol stations etc.Another plus for having this quite inexpensive mapping on your phone. Cheaper than hiring a sat nav when there and free life time updates. Just pack a phone mount for the windscreen for the hire car.

• 2 years later...

I doubt it, the Bolero has always been a non navigation unit. On the Octavia a Bolero with Nav would be the Amundsen unit anyway.

Unless you mean the ability to retro-fit a SatNav upgrade, which Skoda offer a garmin unit that can be retrofitted into the car using the Bolero screen.

Agree with what you say, however the rumour is that it is indeed the Bolero 6.5" MIB2 unit to be enhanced with navigation, I assume it must be the Garmin / Kenwood add-on. Has Skoda ever offered it as a factory-fitted option or is it purely a dealer-fitted one? 

Here in India, only the Superb is slated for the Columbus/Amundsen