front seats and aircon flaps

Hi can I use front seats from a 2004 passat in my 2006 superb both are non electric?

Also found out today flaps for directing air to windscreen not operating fully anybody know a fix or

is it a major job.

Thanks

mjjs2

If you mean the motor which controls the flap it is known as V85 - it is a bit of a pain but not dash out (as the factory service manual would have you believe) - assuming you are a little dextrous and delicate with things. I did a little write up of fixing it here:

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/292789-footwelldefroster-flap-positioning-motor-v85-where-is-it/

But you should check with VCDS to see if it is broken.  If your problem is actually that you have lots of condensation and it doesn't clear, it could be that your car is actually full of water...

On the seats - I'm pretty sure one of the cars in the projects area has Passat seats fitted, have a look in there.

I would imagine they would fit.

edit found it:

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/260390-the-youngsters-superb-3u/?p=3069970

Edited by jimbof

If u take out pollen filter you can see a flap under it sometimes this flap gets stuck and heater stuck on recirculation mode causeing very bad condensation in car,, on my last car passat same as superb, u just lift bonnet, remove plastic piece were battery is, remove pollen filter under say left wiper, put yr hand in to flap and give it a gentle push in a bit and that will free flap..re,,,no condensation...pollen filter back in, battery cover back on etc etc...or yr pollen.filter seal could be gone, resulting in water getting into floor under carpet, search,, water ingress,, for a how to fix..