Ordered today - let's see what the wait will be...

What do you reckon for dates though. If it arrives 16/6 as they anticipate, what are the chances of this being a MY2015?

If it turns up at the dealer on 16/6, then that's the start of BW25.  That means it would have max. 3 weeks to be built and shipped (BW22 is the start of MY15 production) - improbable, but not necessarily impossible.

I really hope it turns up soon my crappy Volvo got vandalised last night - window smashed and door crow barred open.

I will not be parking the vRs in the car park, it will be directly outside my house.....

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I've found that it was built last week. That has to be some sort of record (or more likely a cancelled order). Can't believe how fast this order has come through.

That would mean 12 weeks from date of order to delivery..... should take delivery middle of June!

Well, I've found that it was built last week. That has to be some sort of record (or more likely a cancelled order). Can't believe how fast this order has come through.

That would mean 12 weeks from date of order to delivery..... should take delivery middle of June!

Count yourself extremely lucky. I ordered 16th Dec, yes December (vrs TDi estate) and still no build week!

• 2 weeks later...