VRS wagon lowering springs

As above really I'm fitting my 17" spiders soon and want to lower the wagon to tighten the massive wheel arch gap!! Just want a little drop 30-35mm don't want to spend massive money what are people's thoughts and opinions??

Cheers dudes

AP suspension kits £260 from Venom

Not fitted these myself but I will need something quite soon and I keep coming back to these after looking around at other stuff.

oh just springs! sorry, Apex? http://www.venommotorsport.com/manufacturer_product.php?manufacturer=Apex&category=suspension&product=LoweringSprings&make=Skoda&model=Octavia

Yeah just springs is what I want really as the roads in southampton are killing the front bumper on the wagon on standard springs and if I put coil overs I think I'll be removing the front bumper to get around as i would drop it on its bum! Just want a nice little drop as at the moment she looks like its scared of her wheels!

Apex seems the route good price and good quality springs!!

They didn't offer different drops when I got mine. I'd go for the lowest if I had the choice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just looked on the website and they didn't have any for mine?? Wonder if it's just the site or maybe they don't offer them for the wagon??