new north west member

silverbacksim

Hi everyone, my name is Sim

im from a little place called upholland near skelmersdale

Currently drive a bmw 325ci e46 vert sport which i love to bits buts costs a fortune.

so i have recently put a deposit down on a 57' octy vrs tdi.

will mainly be staying standard, would like some oem looking drls and probably a few wheel/suspension changes.

first thing is a full terraclean, proper service and put my plate on.

hello for now anyway!

post-115036-0-55981500-1394840450_thumb.jpeg

Welcome to briskoda.I did have a skoda fabia vrs until December last year and I was looking for a Octavia vrs estate but because I'm quite picky when looking for a car there was none out there,so jumped over to Seat.You can't go wrong with briskoda with regards to advice and tips,good bunch of people on here..

Welcome to briskoda.I did have a skoda fabia vrs until December last year and I was looking for a Octavia vrs estate but because I'm quite picky when looking for a car there was none out there,so jumped over to Seat.You can't go wrong with briskoda with regards to advice and tips,good bunch of people on here..

yea there doesnt seem to be very many at any given time.

i was looking at golf gttdis and seen the octy next door, took it out and love it!