People flashing me !

I had my headlights out to spray the inserts and now I have put them back in people seem to be flashing me as if I have my full beam on.

Do you think they are out of line or something?

MOT soon so will find out I suppose. 

Guest BigJase88

Yes

Go to a local mot station and ask them to check and align your beam.

If you are driving about knowing you are blinding motorists at night which is highly dangerous and selfish then i really don't know what to say

They must be well out of alignment.

I'd check they are seated properly, but they are easy to adjust if you need to and you would be able to roughly get the alignment right yourself.  

I wouldn't have a clue how to get them right again. I just bolted them back in as I took them out. Could maybe loosed the back of them so the point down more I suppose. 

My HID's done this! Check your bulbs are sat in the holders properly, as if the bulb is at an angle you get a fairly wide angle glare! I felt so bad when I didn't realise, but got it sorted just by making sure they were nice and snug and then got them aligned!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had this alot when I fitted my hid's but now I run them on level 1 I only get the odd flash.

Before any starts with I should have projector lights in the new mercs and stuff are horrendous for dazzling so what's good for the goose and all that