Elm light, 17504 glow plug module

Any help apprieciated. Eml light came on this afternoon. Read the code and it's 17504 glow plug module 1electrical malfunction.

I've had a search but not really found anything relating to that specific fault code. Wondering if it a glow plug I need to change or wiring issue. Had a look at the connectors I could see and it seems all intact. Car seems to be driving fine, but I need to do 200 odd miles tomorrow so I'm a little worried.

Cheers

Andy

My polo has had the same code for about a year now and has caused no issues bar the eml lit. It needs a new harness (yours might just be a dodgy glow plug) but I've just not got around to sorting it. It will cause no issues what so ever, if it's starting fine then you'll be ok. 200 miles isn't a problem.. once the cars started it doesn't even use the glow plugs

My polo has had the same code for about a year now and has caused no issues bar the eml lit. It needs a new harness (yours might just be a dodgy glow plug) but I've just not got around to sorting it. It will cause no issues what so ever, if it's starting fine then you'll be ok. 200 miles isn't a problem.. once the cars started it doesn't even use the glow plugs

Thanks mate, I didn't think it should be a problem driving it, but that light on the dash is rather off putting. Guess it's easiest to swap plugs first and go from there.